On Tuesday, October 7th, 2020 join in to share your ideas for Sarnia’s Community Improvement Plan (CIP) project!
The intent of the CIP is to support city-wide strategic community investment priorities with respect to:
- Identifying public investment opportunities in the public realm; and,
- Providing incentive programs that will assist the private sector in key revitalization and redevelopment efforts.
The new Community Improvement Plan is focused on 3 areas: Downtown, Mitton Village and Northgate.
Three online design workshops are planned for October 7, 2020:
- Northgate - 10:00 am to 11:30 am
- Mitton Village - 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm
- Downtown - 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Each workshop will begin with a brief presentation, followed by an interactive design session.
To register to join one or all of the workshops, please use the following link. A meeting link will be sent to you the day of the workshop.
Each online workshop will be recorded and posted to the project web page on Speak Up Sarnia.
If you unable to attend, comment may be provided by email to email@example.com.