Resident, Visitor, or Other Interested Party Survey
If you encounter any issues completing this survey, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-332-0330 ext 3343
Thank you for your input to this community survey. The survey is a key component in the Neighbourhood Revitalization Project for Downtown Sarnia and Mitton Village, an initiative created through the partnership between the City of Sarnia and the Ministry of Agriculture Food, and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA).
The key components of this initiative are:
- To build community collaboration
- Support new marketing initiatives in both areas
- Identify opportunities for physical improvements to the spaces
- Retain, expand, and attract new businesses to the areas
Your comments and input to this survey are treated as confidential. There are two rules concerning this survey:
- The Skip It Rule - If there is a question that you can’t or don’t want to answer, it can be skipped. Only question 1 is mandatory to ensure we are gathering accurate data.
- Confidentiality – All of the responses will be combined and presented as percentages, summaries or averages in any reporting. Identifiable information will not be collected or shared.